GENINNO handles warranty requests for units and parts in the US and Canada in which they were originally purchased from authorized retailers. In case a warranty claim is made for units purchased outside the territory or from unauthorized dealers, repair and labor costs may apply. The decision to accept such case is subject to GENEINNO judgement and approval.
2.WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY?
- Warranty of this product does not cover any damages due to misuse.ALWAYS inspect to ensure the product works properly every time before use.
- Failure to follow the user(s) instructions on packaging and/or user(s) manual may result in damages or loss of your cameras including but not limited to any user’s personal items, all of which are not covered under warranty of this product.
- Use at your own risk. Manufacturer(s) and/or suppliers/agents are not responsible for any damages/repairs, loss to cameras/electronic items including but not limited to any user’s personal items directly and/or indirectly resulted in the use of this product. Damage(s) resulting from any use, misuse, accident, and normal wear and tear are understandably not covered under this product warranty nor be responsible by manufacturer(s) and/or suppliers/agents.
- This warranty does not cover any product that has been subject to misuse negligence or accident, or that has been operated in any way contrary to the operating instructions as specified in the User Manual.
- Any flood, loss or damage, for any reason, that is caused by accidental release and sinking of the unit, or from flooding an o-ring sealed or water tight area will not be covered under warranty.
- This warranty does not apply to any damage to the product that is the result of improper maintenance or to any product that has been altered or modified so as to change its intended use.
- This warranty does not extend to repairs made necessary by normal wear or by the use of parts or accessories which are either incompatible with the product or adversely affects its operation, performance or durability.
- This warranty does not cover items that experience normal wear and tear.
3.HOW LONG DOES THIS LIMITED WARRANTY LAST?
GENEINNO provides a standard Limited Warranty for 12 months from the date of purchase for new products in the United States and Canada. If you're not located in the United States or Canada, please contact your Local Distributor for warranty arrangements in your territory. GENEINNO ONLY warrants products purchased from an authorized dealer. Any part of the product supplied by GENEINNO and found in the reasonable judgment of GENEINNO to be defective in material or workmanship will be repaired or replaced by GENEINNO without charge for parts or labor. The product including any defective part must be sent to the GENEINNO within the warranty period. The customer will pay for the expense of delivering the product to the GENEINNO. GENEINNO will pay for the expense of returning the product to the customer.
4.HOW DO YOU OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE?
If your unit is not operating, please refer to your User Manual before contacting Customer Service Center (firstname.lastname@example.org). For any damage or repair work required, please do not return your product to the store where it was purchased.
RETURN / REPAIR POLICY
Customers must MAIL our Customer Service Center (email@example.com) and ask for a Return / Repair Authorization Number before sending the product to the Service Center. Returned products must be shipped with original packaging including the polystyrene packing material and all defective parts. Please contact our Customer Service Center for assistance in handling your case.
RETURN / REPAIR PROCEDURE
For further assistance to better provide the most convenient product warranty support please provide us the following information when contacting us:
Product Owner complete legal name.
Product Model Number
Product Model Code
Proof of purchase date from authorized retailer (receipt)
- Mail Customer Service(firstname.lastname@example.org) for your local return location address.
- Customer Service will provide a Return/Repair Authorization number.
- Make a copy of your proof of purchase receipt
- Pack the defective unit in its original packaging including the polystyrene foam and include the unit and all defective parts.
- Attach the copy of your Proof of Purchase (receipt) to the outside of the box (clearly visible), together with the Return / Repair Authorization Number.
- Ship the package to the Service Center.
PLEASE NOTE: Deliveries that do not have the Proof of Purchase (copy of receipt) and Return / Repair Authorization Number attached clearly to the outside of the box, will not be accepted by the Service Center.
IMPORTANT: Customers must mail customer service and ask for the return authorization number before sending the product to the service center.
Returned products must be shipped with original packaging including the polystyrene material and all defective parts.
5.WHAT SERVICES DO WE PROVIDE UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY?
If we determine, in our reasonable discretion, that you meet the requirements for warranty service set forth in Sections 2, 3 and 4, then we will repair or replace your Product as set forth in Section 5. With respect to any defective Product during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, either: (a) repair or replace the Product (or the defective component) free of charge or (b) refund to you the purchase price you paid for the Product. If we elect to repair or replace the defective Product, we will pay for the shipping and handling fees associated with our returning the repaired Product or replacement product to you.
6.OUR DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
All implied warranties are limited in the duration to the warranty period. And such implied warranties including merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise, are disclaimed in their entirety after the expiration of the appropriate warranty period. Geninno’s obligation under the warranty is strictly and exclusively limited to the repair or replacement of defective parts and return of the product to the customer. Geneinno does not assume or authorize anyone to assume for them any other obligation. Geneinno assumes no responsibility for incidental, consequential or other damages including, but not limited to the expense of returning the product to Geneinno, loss of use of product and loss of time or inconvenience. Exclusions: battery
This warranty does not include the battery.
7.INTERPRETING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
This document sets forth the only and entire warranty that we offer to you with respect to your Product and no Product documentation or other materials are intended to, or will be interpreted to provide, any additional warranty.
If you have any question about the Warranty Statement of Geneinno, please contact us email@example.com.